27 July 2011

Result of Followers Vote...

I know it's a little late, but luckily the second time round there has been a great improvement in the number of votes. So here are the results:

58% are public followers - Yay! However it is a bit strange that I have 48 followers and only 7 voted for this... (?)

33% only happened to come across my blog at the time, which is interesting but makes sense because I was added to the BOLS blogroll just after this was put up.

don't know how this got here ;)
8% sometimes drop by

and noone follows it by other means (or didn't vote lol).



So an interesting (if possibly perplexing?) set of results. I am going away for some time in a little while, but should have two or three batreps scheduled to keep you interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails