25 August 2010

Titan Building Part 3

Tilted up side
I have now got it up and standing. I am planning the weapons and not sure which side to place the head. It is slightly unstable as the bottom leg joint is unglued and moves, but I will fix it in place once I add the head and possibly even after I attach the arms. Apart from that I need to add a bit more detail, maybe a few Imperial eagles out of green stuff or something.

Back to the head problem. Putting it on one side will mean the body is slightly tilted up and look as though it has knees which are way too far forward. Putting the head on the other side will mean it and the arms are angled downwards, solving one problem, but it will look kinda stupid as the "knee things" will stick out the back.

Tilted down side
Side view

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails