29 July 2011

1750 pts Orks vs Salmanders: All Round Defence

Enemies coming incoming at 6 o'clock, 12 o'clock, from all sides now. We're surrounded. Make sure you keep hold the objective, it must not fall into enemy hands! Call in the reserves.
-Captain Salamander



Orks is da best. Youz gonna die! GET EM LADS. USE DA SHOOTY STUFF!
-Warboss Gobzmeat


You will not get past me, foul beast. Call in the orbital bombardment on my command. 3...2...1! Fire at the truck.
-Captain Salamander


HA! You missed me truck! Go boyz!
-Warboss Gobzmeat


But what you didn't see is that my bombardment destroyed one of your killa kans.
-Captain Salamander


Whats going on 'ere. WAAAAAAGH!
-Ghazghkull Thraka


Ouch! I'm hurt. Space marines keep the fire up. Our land raider has been immobilized. It'll be ready to shoot in some time.
-Captain Salamander


Ya didn' see dat comin', did ya! Orks, orks, orks, orks, orks, orks, orks, orks.
-Ghazghkull Thraka


Shut up you noisy grot! Yull giv away da plan!
-Warboss Gobzmeat


























I let the pictures pretty much tell the battle. I crushed Ilya, winning 1:0. I think Ilya could have improved by putting his scouts inside the bastion instead of putting them on top as they were really exposed to fire. He was unlucky because I shot down the thunderfire on the first turn because he could have killed all my nobz with it as it can shoot S6 AP4 and my nobz had 'eavy armour so a 4+ save. Ilya didn't really have a plan (except for his usual "Chinese Plan" - Shoot 'em an' kill 'em). 

ORKS 1: Salamanders 0
ORKS WON


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails