7 May 2011

Vote Results: WHAT DON'T YOU LIKE ABOUT THIS BLOG?

Soo... here it is:

28% thought that picture quality needs to be improved - I agree! And as some of my older followers will know, I do have a better camera.

1 person thinks that my batreps are pathetic - yes you hiding down there! Well, pls tell me what I can improve, writing it out in complete detail isn't good, cos I tried that before and it's boring, so...

1 other (or probably the same) person thinks that the Painting and Conversions section of this blog is not good. Well why? I get to choose what I want to paint/convert, or if you're criticising my painting then thats too bad - go follow another blog. Anyways:

The very kind people (71%) among you voted that everything is great and I thank sooo much for that. It's great to now that someone likes what I do here.

And see you all next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails