28 September 2012

A few pre-Offence 6th ed wips


Here's a few painting wips from before the tournament. As I said before I had actually finished my painting my whole 1500 guard force but I don't have pics of that. Here's some other progress though...

I found these in my Independent Stockist in Russia, they were Resin and I thought that althought they were a bit piratey, if I added to them they could be more grimdark.


I had tidy up some air bubbles with liquid greenstuff. Some of the crates were worsethan others...





Adding to them... I'll show painted pics later...


Also tried out the new whites and got pleasantly surprised achieving this effect relatively easily with just 1 or 2 ceramite white layers (over a black undercoat) a thin wash and a little white scar cleanup. I have actually painted his eyes as well but have no pics...


To be honest I can't wait to finish the whole squad, I think it's my best batch of painting to date... just gotta do the golds, the metals and the purity seals (as well as the lights and faces on all the others) and of course basing.


On another note, have any of you noticed that I try to get a regular post every week? Is this better or worse than the previous spontaneous bursts of activity here or should I just blog as soon as something happens?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails