28 March 2011

Imperial Guard WIP

As you probably assumed from my previous post, I have begun more work on my cadians. Yesterday I almost completely finished painting another guardsman squad, bar the highlights. In addition to them are my beginnings on the command squad, lord commissar and primaris psyker. I also have started a squad of kasrikin, which have and shall for some time stand in for veterans and once I model some from normal guardsmen they will become my storm troopers - I don't like how traditional storm troopers look. I also played a match against Ilya's eldar today, so once I finish writing it tomorrow you can expect an update.

Also sorry about picture quality over the next week or so I've forgotten my new camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails