19 September 2010

Photographing your minis

THIS
Since Ron emailed me fromthewarp to do a collaborative post on photography, here I am. Amazingly enough that was exactly what I was thinking about doing just today. Seriously! I am going to put up a poll about what cameras you guys use to put photos on your blogs.

Personally I use either my small travel 12 megapixel camera or an iphone camera. For photos on battle reports I recommend doing snapshots of the battle for each turn, rather than a distant overview. So like my last battle report rather than my earlier ones where I was much less experienced. Also I recommend bringing the actual camera quite close rather than zooming in a long way as photos tend to turn out slightly blurred if you use a lot of zoom feature. 
RATHER than THIS

My camera is similar to this, what's yours like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails