20 May 2010

What colour should I paint my Tau

Since I have begun to dislike my colourscheme I have decided to put it to the vote. Here are the possible options:

Tau sept colour just like I have now but use better highlights and white gun. This is my favourite colourscheme since I first got into collecting Tau.

Green forest camouflaged armour with blue overalls - kinda like in Avatar. I loved this colourscheme when it first came up in the random selection on Dawn of War. You can also see my progress on a devilfish with this paintscheme.








Another option is urban camouflage I'm not sure how this will look but it might be something like the following picture. This should definitely be considered as I play a lot of cityfighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails